Many people have garages but few actually use them for parking vehicles—more specifically CARS. Most people use them to store items until there is no longer any room to house the car within the space.
Here are a few advantages of having a garage that is free from clutter and boxes:
- Protects the paint and exterior appearance of the car.
- Protects your vehicle from extreme weather.
- Eliminates the need to place a sunshield in the vehicle.
- Eliminates having to remove snow from a windshield.
- Keeps leaves, fruit, and vegetation from falling onto your vehicle.
- The interior of the vehicle is preserved and lasts longer and looks better when protected from extended weather patterns that affect your vehicle.
- Your vehicle starts a little easier in the cold.
- You can get to and from your car without the weather affecting your exit or entrance into the vehicle.
- You can load and unload items to and from the car without the weather hindering you.
If this appeals to you, you can get rid of some of the clutter that is occupying the garage by using a mini storage facility. Here a few things you can store there to yourself back your garage.
- Holiday decorations
- Hardware that’s not often used.
- Gardening Supplies and tools.
- Seasonal clothing.
These can be housed safely until their needed again and will allow you to reclaim your garage…your car will thank you.
Come by our offices in Joplin, MO and check out our storage solutions. We have long term mini storage and short term mini storage and can find the exact fit for your storage needs.
Warning: include(/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ministor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/ministor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41